Thursday 10 May 2012

Time-travelling diamond

outfit 2.1 outfit 2.2 outfit 2.3 outfit 2.4 outfit 2.5 outfit 2.6

Dress:- Yayer
Blazer:- H&M
Necklace:- ASOS
Shoes:- Office
Rings:- H&M
Hat:- Topshop
Belt:- Urban Outfitters

Hey m'lovlies and hello to the scandalously short dress here! I don't really know how I feel about these pictures, they don't do this boodiful dress justice as all! It is a couple of sizes too big for me but I just loved it so much and thought it would be fine to wear it oversized though now I'm thinking it makes me look a bit on the chubs side, opps. I thought it would look alright with my DMs and John Lennon sunglasses when the sun finally appears!

Also fell a tad in love with my necklace. I've had it in my 'saved for later' on ASOS for agessss now as I thought it was just too expensive then it went in the sale for £9.00 and just had to buy it. I can just see myself wearing it with so many different things.

I've had a bit of a major spend up this month already, finally caved and bought some creepers which I'm hoping will turn up soon. My H&M order has finally been dispatched after ordering it 3 WEEKS AGO! Aghhh, I swear H&M are getting worse (still havent actually recieved it yet).

Sorry about the moaning and hope you're all having a lovely week!

p.s another hat post to cover my terrible roots, ew again XD

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the necklace

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this dress are so lovely!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look tremazing! I love the hat and dress!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You literally look amazing :) What a fabulous outfit
    As always, the hat looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat! Goes so well with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of the hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rhiannon you are so gorgeous! I love your whole wardrobe! This dress is just beautts, love the bold colours :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I still need to find that hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is gorgeous, we totally love your vintage style!!
    We love the striped dress, you look really pretty!!

    Please check our blog and leave your comments, if you like it we can follow each other
    -Love
    www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a great outfit i really like the colors !

    http://emma-lii.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, the famous H&M dispatch delays! Love H&M but hate the wait so never usually order online, I get in-store instead! x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress, I am now following!

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm hiding my roots under my hat aswell, so there's going to be lots of outfit posts with hats in months to come! I have completely damaged my hair and no idea what to do with it, the front part is melting away! aaagh! Hats to the rescue! (ps. don't worry, your roots are not that bad, Rhi!) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hat really suits you, its so cute! Gosh thats a bit rubbish about H&M, no wonder they don't post out here it would take months!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo