Sunday 2 October 2011

End of the Week (06)

This post took sooooo long to do. Did it all then it deleted? No idea where it went! Had a quite a good week considering I was ill the majority of it. Westfield was amazing, finally ordered my new camera even though I didn't get any money I was owed from my old job, I just couldn't wait any longer! Did a whole 3 and a 1/2 hours of zumba last night which has quite possibly killed me! For a good cause though as we raised money for the Daisy Palmer Trust and Great Ormonds Street hospital, was so much fun! Also bought some jeans from H&M after finding some great discounts, if you pop down to this website they are doing a £5 discount and a 25% off discount!

Finally got round to doing my weekly wants too, hope you enjoy!





Jeans: H&M, Playsuit: River Island, Brogues: H&M, Dress: H&M, Necklace: H&M
(had a bit of a H&M internet shop)

Hope you've all had a lovely week :)

6 comments:

  1. I like that dress... I'm getting annoyed with the Peter pan collar tho - yawn!!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that shoes!!!
    kisses pretty=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for raising the money! I've yet to give Zumba a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those items are so nice! Especially the playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shirt, I envoy the fact you have a primark. Australia needs one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo