Sunday 25 September 2011

End of the Week (05)


Hey sweets, hope you've all had a lovely week! I'm managed to make myself ill, think I've caught this illness thats going around. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep all day. Though I still managed to spend my money (thank god for internet shopping). Finally caved and got both a Glossy Box and Boudoir Prive subscription, they both looked quite good and thought why not get both. I'm so exctied for it to turn up now! Do any of you subscribe to any?

This week coming seems to be looking up, me and my mumma booked the day off work on wednesday to go to Westfield in stratford, I literally can't wait! And its payday which makes it even more exciting! Also hoping my beautiful Levis will come this week.

After seeing loads of other blogs featuring their favourite nails I thought I'd have a go, this one today is my mint choc chip inspired nails. I love them, makes me wish it was summer again so I could eat ice cream. I used Elfs 'mint cream' and 'champagne'. Although the 'champagne' colour doesn't really look brown its the only colour I had so had to make do. Whats your favourite patterns to use on your nails?

16 comments:

  1. Those nails are just the cutest! They make me think of strawberries and cream ha-ha :) or strawberry cheesecake (maybe I've just got food on the brain?)

    Have a fabbo time at westfields! Spend that dolla ;)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great nails there Rhiannon! I don't do those subscription thingys, I don't believe in them!!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the nails ! Now I know what look to do today :)

    /U
    Come visit me at pug-a-licious and maybe we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice nails!!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nail design looks great. With these, you can always seen my nails underneath sheer colors and it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail design is so cute I love the colours X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails! I wish I could be more creative with mine but I don't have the patience! I might have to check out boudoir prive as I've heard good things about it :) xxx

    kathykinsxo.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had my nails designed, I should try it.
    Feel better soon.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww hope you start to feel better. I love your nails and yum now I want mint chocolate chip ice cream.

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool manicure! I´m impressed! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally need to experiment more with my nails, there's so many ideas out there!

    SF X

    ps. great blog, following.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo