Sunday 7 August 2011

Trustee 'Go To' Outfit




 I just could not be bothered today so I decided on wearing my trustee-go-to-outifit. I've had this Rolling Stones top for years now I can't even remember where I got it from. My purple shorts are from H&M which again I got years ago and wear there at least once a week (much to my mums dispair) as they near enough go with anything. My necklace is from ASOS, I got it in the sale last year and thought it was amazingly cheap for  a clock necklace when in fact it wasn't even a real clock which most people I know have pointed out.

I've been so tired and achey today, me and my best friend went to Chicagos last night so we spent the entire time dancing and drinking fishbowls and vodka. Then I had to go to my sunday job at Debenhams, my legs and feet feel dead right now!

I just want to say a huge thank you to people who have left comments for me on my blog for the past few days, it means so much to me. I'm not entirely sure on how you reply to comments people leave you on Blogger! But again thank you so much!

Rhiannon xxx

3 comments:

  1. i like your cute watch ..want it:)
    www.lafoliecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo