Wednesday 17 August 2011

Overdue



 Wow,  I'm such a bad blogger! 1 whole week without a blog post, I've been crazy busy and tired this week has just been a bit go go go. This outfit is actually what I wore yesterday for my cousins 20th birthday meal. The restaurant we went to had bottomless chips! They just kept bringing out more and more bowls of chips for free, it was crazy!

Anyway the top is from Dorothy Perkins and its actually a little bird print but it just didn't want to photograph very well at all. The shorts are from h&m, I absolutely love them! At first the material put me off as its a little bit sliky and I thought it would be difficult to tuck tops into but now I love it and wear it way too much! My shoes are from Zara I went through a faze of wearing these all the time and then I didn't wear them at all then I saw them in my closet and liked them again!

I've been doing so much shopping recently, every tuesday while my mum does her food shopping I go into town and buy things I probably don't need. Bought the cutest red shirt and really dark red chinos from New Look which I'm so excited to wear! New Look are doing some lovely bits recently, definitley worth a look!


7 comments:

  1. I agree with you about New Look doing some love bits at the moment! Each time I go in there at the moment I see something else I want but sadly can't afford! They have some really lovely dark red waterfall blazer type things at the moment, one of them has like black edges on it and I want it so bad!

    http://ilovelulamae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, I love the colour of your shorts! I agree, New Look are doing some lovely pieces at the moment! The bottomless chips sound amazing, I need to go there!;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute shirt. Ive been shopping so much and literally have no money eek!
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit the shorts are soo cute ,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts are so so cute they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.
    love, wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo