Thursday 4 August 2011

hi there

Welcome to my first RVP blog post!

Just gonna start off by introducing myself, my names Rhiannon, RVP is just my initials, nothing too fancy. I live in Essex. I've only ever seen on episode of 'TOWIE' and thought it was a complete load of rubbish, we 'ain't' really like that! I'm 18 and work in the office at my families company, though I can't wait to work (and hopfully live) in LDN. I think Londons amazing, vibrant and full of fashion.

Fashion is probably one of my main passions, I love everything about it. My inspirations come from people like Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe, Pixie Lott etc. I'm loving Look magazine at the mo. it has the right type of affordable fashion for me, though I gotta admit I get Vogue every month (a girl can dream ;) )

Basicially I just want to share things that I like and find inspiring or interesting. I'm hoping to bring a bit of a personal element to the blog as well, this isn't going to be a full fashion blog only because I like other things to.
I haven't fully decided how I'm going to set my blog out yet but I will be working in on it for the next few days.

This is me BTW :)

RVP

1 comment:

  1. OH dear, how lovely you are!!! How adorable your outfits are!!!!! I'm wondered with you! PLease, keep your very good job and have fun blogging!


    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo